THE TRUTH ABOUT TRADING
TOPIC: Learn what the Banks DON'T Want you to Know about Trading and Investing
This keynote/workshop will address:
- What is Trading & Investing
- How the Markets Truly Work in the Bank's Favor
- Who is Really Making all the Money in the Markets
- How the Banks Manipulate the Market for You to Lose
- The Truth about your Retirement Plans the Banks DON'T want you to know
- How to Beat the Banks at Their Own Game (Trade & Invest Like a Bank)
- How to make Money on BOTH Sides of the Market
- Instruments to Trade the Banks DON'T want you to know about
- How to Handle Risk the way the Banks Do
- How to Look for the Footprints of Money the Banks Leave Behind
- How Banks Approach Risk vs Reward and Wholesale vs Retail Trading
- Establishing a Set of Rules
Upon completion, participants should know:
- The difference between trading and investing
- How markets actually work and who the markets work for
- How to take advantage of both sides of the market
- How retirement plans fall short of expected gains
- How to assess risk vs reward like banks
- The difference between wholesale and retail trading & investing
- How to look for where the banks are buying and selling
- The need for a rules based strategy for trading & investing
William is a member of the Association for Applied Therapeutic Humor, the National Speakers Association, the National Association of Sales Professionals, and the International Association of Teamwork Facilitators.
What You Can Expect From William
Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
A personal phone consultation with William prior to your event, so he can better understand how to best serve you and your audience.
An announcement about your event on his social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
Follow-up communication after the event to make sure he met your expectations. (He also wants to know how you think he can improve.)
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Please contact me here: