HUMOR 4 WORK
Leadership | Sales | Customer Engagement | Humor
Showing Businesses How to Profit from the Power of Humor
TOPIC: Give Your Business a Shot of HAHAdrenaline: Strategies for using Humor to Develop Transformational Leaders and Dynamic Customer Engagement
The Bell Leadership Institute released a recent study that showed the top two most desireable traits in a leader are 1) Work ethic, and 2) A sense of humor. This keynote is designed to show businesses how effectively using humor builds stronger leaders, creates more cohesive teams within the organization, improves customer engagement, and inspires an all around positive corporate culture. This keynote/workshop will address:
- Humor in Business
- 5 Reasons Why Humor Should be One of Your Top Leadership Traits
- Dispelling the Myths of Humor in the Workplace
- 5 Things Stand-up Comedy Taught Me about Leadership
- How Leaders use Humor to Beat Stress and Manage Change
- Using Humor to Improve Customer Engagement and Increase Sales
- 15 Humor Strategies You Can Use with Customers Today
- Do's and Don'ts of using Humor
Upon completion, participants should be able to use humor to:
- Boost creativity of their own ideas as well as their team
- Reduce stress levels by reframing negative situations
- Decrease absenteeism and presenteeism
- Improve team morale
- Inspire unique problem solving skills
- Disarm in uncomfortable situations
- Make people feel great about themselves and what they have to offer
- Engage customers more successfully
- Turn customers into fans
1) 7 Jewels to Unleashing Your Laughter: 7 Ways to Incorporate Laughter into Your Daily Life
2) Laughing and Learning: How to Effectively Use Humor in the Classroom
3) Speak to Engage: How to Effectively Use Humor in Your Talks
With his experience building multiple businesses, being a Certified Laughter Therapist, being a licensed coach and trainer with Team USA Basketball, and performing live in front of thousands as a comedian and speaker, William knows how to deliver his message of customer engagement and sales, building workforce cohesion, and team solidarity through humor and laughter health & wellness, while being engaging, educational, interactive, and entertaining.
William's keynote and workshop are applicable to companies in any industry and will leave the audience with actionable humor and laughter techniques and strategies they can implement immediately in their own workplace. William's proven approach can be summed up in his philosophy for life called, L.A.U.G.H.
L - Learn something new every day
A - Apply what you learn positively
U - Utilize your knowledge to help others
G - Grow yourself and help others to grow
H - Be HAPPY!
William is a member of the Association for Applied Therapeutic Humor, the National Speakers Association, the National Association of Sales Professionals, and the International Association of Teamwork Facilitators.
What You Can Expect From William
Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
A personal phone consultation with William prior to your event, so he can better understand how to best serve you and your audience.
An announcement about your event on his social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
Follow-up communication after the event to make sure he met your expectations. (He also wants to know how you think he can improve.)
The Next Step
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step by checking my availability. Please contact:
A-Speakers International Bureau
Ph: (347) 223-5128